A Technician I will be responsible for resolving escalated issues from first level analysts. This position must have customer service skills with the ability to communicate face to face as well as via telephone to troubleshoot desktop applications and programs, and escalates difficult issues to minimize computer downtime as necessary.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Acts as initial escalation path for 1st level analyst issues that require advanced troubleshooting or work beyond established time frames
- Troubleshoot and resolve desktop, software, peripheral and clinical application issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve mobile computing and communications device issues. (such as iPhones, Blackberry’s, iPads)
- Accurately and thoroughly record information into ticket tracking software
- Escalate problems as needed to other 2nd level support groups within predetermined time limit
- Work closely with other 2nd level support groups to assist in research, testing, technical documentation and resolving issues and efforts affecting multiple end users
- Update tickets, provide status updates and follow up resolutions to customers
- Identify and create documents for knowledgebase.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1-2 years helpdesk/customer service experience required
- A+ certification preferred
- Strong hands-on technical skill with personal computers, laptops and peripherals
- Excellent written, organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to research and resolve issues escalated due to complexity and/or time restrictions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in supporting current iterations of Windows and Apple operating systems, MS Office, Local Area Networks, Wireless network configuration and connectivity, remote support software, printers and other peripherals, etc.
- Must possess the ability to assist customers remotely over the phone, via remote control software or in person
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds unassisted; able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use full range of body motion
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.