- Kent Thiry, Mayor and CEO of the DaVita Village
• We focus on both personal and professional growth.
• Directors and above participate in a program called Reality 101 where they are able to spend time in a dialysis center working side-by-side with clinical teammates.
• We pay for performance and results.
• Building a Successful Team
• Aligning Performance for Success
• Driving for Results
• Leadership Disposition
• High-Impact Communication
• Cultivating Networks
• Business Acumen
• Strategic Decision Making
• Corporate Compliance
At DaVita, we are very intentional about culture and leadership. In many organizations, culture is something that just happens, which is not the case for us. We maintain a strong focus on our culture that is frequently reflected in our teammates’ personal and professional leadership style.
A leader at DaVita means you actually have two jobs:
1. Your job, i.e., whatever it is you were hired to do according to your job description
2. Creating a special place, a Village, by differentiating yourself and your team by living The DaVita Way
In the Village, we have a way of doing things. It’s called The DaVita Way. It’s the way we define our culture. The DaVita Way means that we dedicate our "Head Heart and Hands" to pursue the Mission, live the Values and build a healthy Village. It means we care for each other with the same intensity with which we care for our patients.
DaVita is committed to elevating the health of our patients in Denver and around the world. We’re proud that patients are satisfied with the quality of care we provide, and that two government programs have rated DaVita highest among all major dialysis providers.
• 99% of home dialysis patients are satisfied with the quality of care they receive at DaVita. 1
• We’ve outperformed the industry in quality ratings for three years in a row. 2
• According to the latest government ratings, DaVita Kidney Care operates the highest percentage of four-and five-star centers among all major dialysis providers. 2