At DaVita, we are very intentional about culture and leadership. In many organizations, culture is something that just happens, which is not the case for us. We maintain a strong focus on our culture that is frequently reflected in our teammates’ personal and professional leadership Being style.
A leader at DaVita means you actually have two jobs:
1. Your job, i.e., whatever it is you were hired to do according to your job description
2. Creating a special place, a Village, by differentiating yourself and your team by living The DaVita Way
In the Village, we have a way of doing things. It’s called The DaVita Way. It’s the way we define our culture. The DaVita Way means that we dedicate our "Head Heart and Hands" to pursue the Mission, live the Values and build a healthy Village. It means we care for each other with the same intensity with which we care for our patients.
• 91% of patients are satisfied with the quality of care they receive at DaVita.
• We’ve outperformed the industry in quality ratings for two years in a row.
• 98% of our centers are rated in the top clinical performance tier.
• In 2016 DaVita Medical Group achieved excellent quality metrics in the STAR Medicare Advantage Quality Benchmarks Program (5 star).
• Medicare Advantage patients had a 20% better chance of avoiding hospital stays when cared for by Davita Medical Group.